Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Phh...phh...phh...zzz...

We had this cookup for this big occasion...I was celebrating 43 265 seconds on this earth... I can't remember the exact menu but it was something like, caviar (the real stuff from the sturgeon none of the cheaper variety) lobster thermidor, beef stroganoff, yorkshire pudding and finished off with some truffles...or maybe I dreamt that.

There were Filipino food things that I don't know but since my mum wouldn't let me eat any I don't really care...hmph...big occasion for me and all I get is milk...not even allowed a slice of cake



If you look closely at the three pictures above...you'll see the conspiracy that took place...the question is "How did the candle blow itself out when I was asleep?" Hmmm...


The cake that they wouldn't let me eat! Well I'm going to make sure that my intestines are ready by the time they throw another party for me...here's hoping I have a second month party

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner