Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Big 1...Month

They have this thing where due to the infant mortality rates they celebrate life after 1 month. Apparently I'm very lucky to be still alive. Who knows I may well fall off this mortal coil / baby recliner tomorrow....

Ribbit ribbit ...

Another fantastic piece of art... Uncle Apollo... sigh

Waiting for the guests to arrive...eagerly anticipating their entrance

Are they here yet? The food is getting cold...

Is that thing on? You going to count down? No? Bad photo...

Grandma - more excited than I am...

My Tita Ann and her bodyguard Randy, mali Bogs is his name I'm told...He's a nice fellow...doesn't say much but he gave me some nice things to play with...

GOING, GOING, GONE...couldn't bothered waiting for my guests...zzzzzz

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner