Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some of my first visitors...

News had spread quick that I was born and a few of my mum's best friends and family from both sides came around to have a look at me and say nice things like "Awww...ang cute" or "Ang liit" (Trans: So cute and so small), made some comments about how white I am and then asked my mum about giving birth and whether it hurt or not. I think she was glad that I went out the other way.

I think the first lot were my Tito Apol and Tita Lanie. They already have a baby girl Alex(andra) she's 3 yrs old and I feel she and I are going to be best friends for life. Alex is also expecting a baby brother/sister soon. December/January I think.


In the picture are Tita Edna, Tita Wela, Tita Edna's mum and in the back I think it's Tita Edna's boyfriend, Tito Joe/Frank/Philip (something). Tita Edna and Tita Wela and my mum go way back. I think they studied together and now work together at the CIAFBIMMDADSWD or something like that.


Then came along my Dad's dad, Grandpa Romy (Lolo Romy in Tagalog). I think he was thinking, why I was so white. He tried hard not to be too shocked. I think he wanted a boy.

Then there was my Tita Ann-Marie (younger sister of my mum). I'm sure she's going that "Wow! Ang puti! Mana sakin" (Tr: Wow so white! She got it from me). She works at this telecom company and I hear she's going to line me up with the latest Sony Ericsson K850i. Sweet...5 megapixels...I'm drooling right now

One of the last visitors/trespassers was my uncle Apollo. He smells of cigarettes and alcohol and I hear he's a bit of a player. I don't think sports has anything to do with it. I'm not even sure if he's my uncle. I think he's distantly related...to chimpanzees. Whenever he holds me I just play dead or cry really loud. He doesn't even notice. Asking him for advice on babies is like asking the Pope for dating tips.


Of course the one person (apart from my mum) who had been my side was my dearest grandma (Lola) Dolly. She looked after my mum and me cos we were both incapable of helping ourselves. I love my Lola.

I love it how I haven't even been alive for a day and I already have so many fans. I just love the attention. Makes me feel...loved...special. There's no better feeling.

Here's another video where the adoring crowd go 'goo-goo' over me. They seemed to be delighted that I can open my eyes. In the end they got too close so I sneezed to make sure they keep their distance. They have a saying here that if someone sneezes, someone nearby smells (terrible) most probably my Uncle Apollo. I don't entirely believe it but hey, I'm the newbie, I'm still not accustomed to their culture...as the say, "When in Rome..."



Til the next time...yawn

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner