Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Prodigal Tito

As you can see, Achilles has this inbuilt radar for annoying people, he wants out ASAP, like yesterday already. Uncle Apollo thinks it's hilarious to torment young souls. sigh. Not much has changed.

I like standing next to Uncle Apollo cos he actually makes me look white. I can stop taking those gluthiathingymebob pills now.

I don't know why UA has that look on his face, it's not like the first time he's been incarcerated before.

Only Ate Alex and I cos UA isn't strong enough to carry 'lil' Achi and Achi is a good judge of character.
UA walks in the door and picks us up. And there I was comfy watching Barney and then comes along UA to squash my soiled nappies. How am I supposed to get rid of this rash?


This is my 'nervous, I don't know who you are, why are you holding me?' laugh




So ol Uncle Apollo disappears out of our lives like a 'rat out of an aquaduct' and comes out of nowhere like the proverbial I don't know but it definitely gave us a pleasant surprise. Especially for Ate Alex, Achilles and me.

Here are the pics of our reunion :)

Don't you think he should cut his hair by now?

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner