Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Back!!!


Wooooorld...Here I Come!

My apologies to those that regularly visit and find nothing new, I've been busy growing up. It's such a hard thing to do.

Learning how to walk. I can't understand why we need to use the legs. Why do we have four limbs? It's so much easier crawling, I have easy access to the DVD player. Dora for President! But I've gotten used to walking now. It frees up the hands. I never knew there were so many buttons around the house. I like pressing them. Some make funny noises and it always gets a 'NOOO" from mum and dad. Si usted es un trabajador social que entienda EspaƱol. Ayuda! jk :p

Dealing with teeth. nyeh! Who needs teeth when you have milk!?! No seriously. I couldn't stop their impending growth even those rubber things they give me to push them back didn't work. But they were cool...sooper cool!

It's been hard growing up so fast cos I never have anything my size in my wardrobe. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. :D Good thing I have Ate Alex around. I use the clothes that she moulted out of. Thanks Ate. Love you. :*

Anyway, got to go, Dora's going to be on in a few minutes. I so L.O.V.E Dora.

Ella es la bomba!! hehehe

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner