Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Friday, November 23, 2007

In the Red Corner...

I was meant to have my monthly checkup / vaccination for several bad things..tetanus, leprosy, bullets. The following pictures should give you a fair idea of my ordeal...but I made it through alive...what was it that they say? What doesn't kill you only makes you more pissed off...


The Weigh-in...5.2kgs

Zzzzz...

With my Lola

Ready for the big fight...

I've been working out a bit the last month so they're really worried that I might overpower them...took three of them to hold me down

Yep! It f***ing hurts. I don't normally cry but GOD! that really really hurt...

But I'm made of strong stuff...just give me a hand...and I'll be ok



Next on the list is...*drum roll* EARS PIERCED!!! So Uncle Apollo would stop referring to me as his nephew...

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner