Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cool Cousins...

I was slightly shocked to see what Uncle Apollo was looking at...2 Girls 1 Cup or something like that...I'm going to be scarred for life now...I always suspected that there was something about Uncle Apollo...VERY wrong

My cousin Alex and I spend a lot of quality time together. I learn a lot of things from her. Here, we're trying to see if we can read each other's thoughts...through osmosis

Here she teaches me how to salute "Yes Sir!" or was it that we were playing 'Alex Says...touch your head'

Watching my mum pump some more milk for me...can't you see me drooling?

Ate Alex told me this joke...
Uncle Apollo walks into a bar...OUCH...
hehehehe

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner