Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Papa...


I'm so glad that I've learnt so much from my mum about using the Internet and stuff because it means that I can reach out to my dad over in Kyrgyzstan or was it Kiribati (He's actually in Kuwait). He chats to me but since I can't read that well yet (cos my eyes refuse to focus right now) he whispers things to me through the headphones. I love my dad. And I know that he loves me. I can't wait to see him (in person).

We use Yahoo Messenger to chat with each other almost every night, that is when I'm not sleeping. I posted a couple of screencaps during the first chat session I had with him. I guess the open mouth, big-eyed expression was cos I couldn't believe how good looking my dad is.


But I really don't appreciate the early wake ups sometimes, the time difference really plays with my body clock. We chat sometimes after his work and that means nighttime at his end of the world and very early morning here. Yawn...I hope he comes home soon.

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner