Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My first bath...

I keep on saying that my Uncle Apollo and I are opposites but there was a time where I was like him ... I didn't bathe for weeks on end. Not through personal choice purely for health reasons but after my umbiological cord dropped off I could get wet.

And so we conducted a three phase operation. My grandma was the head of operations while Ate Alex was her second in command. Happily spreading bubbles ... tiny bubbles ... make me feel warm ... a few of you out there might know the song ;)

By Phase 3 I was smelling like ... erm ... clean. Not rancid milk, acidic diarrhoea or cigarettes or whiskey...



I can't remember seeing my Uncle Apollo near the bathing site ... it may be true - he really is allergic to water

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner