Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

First moments with my Mum...

I've some time recently (well, a lot in fact) to upload pictures of when I was born. I tell you what it brings back memories. It's almost like...last week...sigh...nostalgia kicks in...

After months of hearing my mum's voice it was good to finally see her face (though blurry). I know what it's like to finally 'eyeball' someone. My mum is still under the influence when this was taken. I was worried about falling off the bed. That's why I got the nurse to put the side rail up. Can't be too careful these days. Prevention is better than whatever it is they say...

I'm glad that I never got the freckles from my mum. I've nothing against them but I'm glad that I'll save thousands on facial products when I'm older (unless Pond's sponsor me - hint hint)


I think that's my uncle Apollo's finger. Note the death cold stare mixed with a hint of disgust, wishing to him make my day...punk. I don't know where that finger's been...Eeewww...

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner