Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

B-Y-N-G-O...

This is my Ob-Gyn (or should I say my mum's) Dra. Asunio. I've known her since I was really small. We go way back. Me and her Doppler thing used to bounce ideas off each other in the womb.

Here she is stopping by one day during my hospital stay. So nice of her. She had lots of things to do cos doctors are always busy but she managed a few minutes to see me and my mum.

There's a history between Doc Asunio and our family. My Ate Alex was delivered by her, I was delivered by her and my future cousin will be delivered by her. She hasn't gone wrong yet.

But I think Grandpa was hoping she'll pop out a boy soon.

No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner