Sharing is Caring

You can share my posts, just click on the green SHARE button below the Post Title :)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

9 months in the womb can give you such a crick in the neck...

Credit must go out to the people who brought us Aladdin. I recall hearing that movie when I was still inside my mum. I empathize with Genie when he came out of the lamp. It's fantastic how much room I have, no boundaries, no limitations as much room as I want to kick around. Feels good I tell you.

But then these people keep on wrapping me up and it bothers me a lot. All I want is some freedom to move and finally I come out then they imprison me again...sigh...when can I be released from these chains?

Here's a rare opportunity of me kicking around giving the muscles a good workout. My mum and I are both glad that I'm out cos I know that my mum was complaining that I was kicking real hard near the end and I certainly was getting irritated with the space constraints. Well, not anymore. The world is my playground. Now if only I can hide those blankets.


No comments:

I Totally Heart Feedburner!

I heart FeedBurner